Junior Group Programs in 2021
Join us for our junior group lessons - both members and non-members are welcome. The junior development programs offer an excellent opportunity for youngsters to be introduced to the game of tennis in a fun and constructive environment! Group training lessons are designed to improve stroke technique, broaden shot selection and increase your overall enjoyment of tennis. Coaches will group players according to skill level after the first lesson.
Group lessons provide you with the opportunity to meet other like-minded players at your level. Practice is important between lessons to maximize the value of each lesson received. If you would like to practice with one of your fellow attendees, then let them know of your interest.
Parents/guardians are encouraged to consult our club pros, if you have any questions regarding which program is most suitable for your child.
How To Register:
1) You can log into the court booking system and look for the option to Register for Programs & Events.
From here, you can select the options to view and register for both Adult and/or Junior programs:
2) If you are not the main member of a couple or family KTC membership, you will not see the option to register for programs when you log in to the booking system under your own name. In this case there are 2 options:
Option 1: Use the account of the main partner/family member who initially registered the couple/family membership with the KTC. The primary account has access and visibility to the Register for Programs & Events option.
Option 2: You can directly call or email the KTC Stewards (firstname.lastname@example.org) who can help get you signed up and registered into a NTS program.
1) Non-members must first register with the KTC in order to sign up for programs either for themselves or their children by registering through this link.
2) Click Register Now and then select Non-Member as the option. You will also be able to include children as part of this registration process. There is no charge to register for a KTC account/profile.
3) Once set up with a KTC account, you should be able to see the option to register for Adult & Junior programs.
For non-members who want to try and reserve a spot before the non-member registration officially opens up, you may directly contact the KTC stewards (email@example.com) who will add you to a wait-list for the program.
* Reminder that KTC members have early access to registration, and non-members on the wait-list will be enrolled for registration into programs if there is space available as of July 14th for Session #1 programs, and July 25th for Session #2 programs.
Questions about the NTS program specifics, costing, etc. can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.